Give A Day Foundation is a non-profit, 501(c)3, tax-exempt, charitable organization that enhances, enriches and meet the needs of our community through volunteerism. All donations are tax-deductible.
Enhance - to raise to a higher degree; intensify; magnify:
Enrich - to supply with riches, wealth, abundant or valuable possessions:
Give A Day Foundation operates through and for you. With your financial support our mission becomes more than just words; our mission becomes actions that are life changing.
Why support Give A Day Foundation?
It costs money to support and equip volunteers and to identify, plan, manage and lead projects that take place within our community. None of these costs are passed along to non-profit agencies, volunteers or client.
How do your donations help
• Our work helps people who are in need of assistance
• Hundreds of volunteers become problem solvers while we help connect them with important issues in our community
• Our projects save non-profit agencies money
• Our work helps non-profit agencies fulfill their mission
• Our projects save our county tax dollors and help keep our lakes and roadway clean
• Many of our volunteer return to these non-profit agencies and spent money which help their cause
• Many non-profit agencies become better known by more caring people (volunteers)
Here are Ways You Can Help
• Become a volunteer, a team leader or a coordinator.
• Make a monetary donation or become a monthly contributor to help support our volunteer projects.
• Corporations, small businesses and foundations can partner with us to successfully achieve positive results in our efforts to meet the needs of the community.
• Support us with gift cards such as (Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Kmart, Sears,Target), this will help us with project supplies and tools.
Some of the social interest GADF addresses
• Alleviate Hunger And Homelessness
• Develop Healthy Children / Families
• Help with arts & culture
• Enhance the environment
• Assist with animals
• support veterans
• Assist people with Disabilities
• Bring agricultural horticultural and pomology awareness
• Help seniors, widow / widower
• Improve Low-income Community
• Financial Stability
• Building Safe Community
• Help with Sports/Recreation
Thank you for your support!
To donate online click the donate button below:
To donate by mail, send checks or money orders to:
Give A Day Foundation Inc.
3686 Caladesi Rd
Clermont, FL 34711
Our EIN# for Tax Purposes 45-3846850
We are a 501(C)3 tax-exempt, charitable organization all donations are tax deductible.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH43496) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE. GADF RETAINS 100% OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.