If you operate a non-profit organization and would like to partner with us, we want to help you.
Our goal is to help you be successful.
• Collect information about your organization's mission and history
• Discuss your needs
• Learn how you plan to utilize volunteers
If we believe we can help supply volunteers we will visit your site and meet with your leadership team to view your facility. After we discuss our partnership, we will list your organization information on our website and calendar showing dates, times and the number of volunteers needed.
Benefits for partnership:
• Important work gets done and organizations fulfill their mission
• Organizations become better known by caring people
• Project work hours help non-profits attract and retain grant dollars
• Our volunteers may become your donors and long-term volunteers
Projects tools and supplies:
Projects are more likely to occur if no tools and supplies are needed or if the recipient organization obtains these items. It is reasonable for partner organizations to provide project resources, as your organization is the beneficiary of your projects and all of our planning and labor involved.
On average volunteers save organizations $5.00 to $10.00 an hour. We ask all of our partners to consider a donation to GADF or become a sponsor to helps make it possible for us to fill your volunteer needs.
To start the partnership process Click here. For more information about partnering with GADF call 352-989-4697.
Payments using PayPal